* CryptoKey Routing Management for Peers
@ 2020-02-07 16:23 Barrett Strausser
From: Barrett Strausser @ 2020-02-07 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello All,

I have question correlated but not exactly related to Wireguard.

Following the lines on the project page "It is suitable for both small
embedded devices like smartphones and fully loaded backbone routers"

How are folks thinking about the management of the CryptoKey Routing for
large number of peers especially embedded devices. I have on order of 100K
- 1M Devices.

Would Wireguard ever consider a API/Interface call instead of a static file?

Thank you all,

-Barrett