WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Wiregaurd integration to private project
@ 2019-04-17  7:32 bhashkar prakash Singh
From: bhashkar prakash Singh @ 2019-04-17  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I want to integrate Wireguard to my confidential project. I see Wireguard
source code is under GPLv2, if I add any patch to Wiregaurd source code to
work with my confidentail project, do I need to publish complete source
code along with my project source code ?

Any other pointer how I can start work to integrate Wireguard in my project
will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhashkar