WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Lucian Cristian <luci@powerneth.ro>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: IS-IS routing protocol
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:53:24 +0300

Has anyone managed to configure IS-IS routing with wireguard interfaces ?

I've added multicast address to AllowedIPs (AllowedIPs=224.0.0.0/24) but
when I activate ip router isis on the wireguard interface, tcpdump only
shows: unknown ip 8

expecting to see something like L1 Lan IIH, hlen: 27, v: 1, pdu-v: 1,
sys-id-len: 6 (0), max-area: 3 (0)

or

L2 Lan IIH, hlen: 27, v: 1, pdu-v: 1, sys-id-len: 6 (0), max-area: 3 (0)

OSPF, RIP, EIGRP are working fine

Thanks!