WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* OnePlus 7T Android kernel module
@ 2019-11-08 10:10 Florent B
From: Florent B @ 2019-11-08 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi list,

I would like to know what is necessary to get a Wireguard kernel module
for a new phone.

I'm rooted with Magisk, and the Wireguard app tells me there's no module
for my phone (OnePlus 7T HD1903).

How can I help to get this phone supported ?

And by the way, does the kernel module installation make SafetyNet to fail ?

Thank you.

Florent

only message in thread, back to index