Thanks for the clarification! But this also means that a Tasker workaround would not be feasible for a common user. Thus,  renewing the binding via DNS when the tunnel is broken would be most desirable, as I already proposed. Am 7. August 2019 12:52:19 MESZ schrieb "Yağmur Oymak" : >On Sat, 2019-07-27 at 18:01 +0200, boerner@t-online.de wrote: >> My idea was to use Tasker to perform something like wg-quick up|down >> tun1 accordingly, but the Wireguard command line tools wg and wg- >> quick don't seem to be available (anymore). In older forum posts I've >> seen that you can install them from the app settings, but in my >> version (v0.0.20190708) this option is not available. >> >> Does anybody know about another solution? Or, as a question to the >> developers, would it be a big deal to bring back the command line >> feature? > >Hey, > >The command line tools were not removed. If you are using the Go >userspace backend (the app will indicate this in settings, together >with the version information) they will not be available. The tools >control the kernel backend and require root access. Thus they are only >available if you are running a custom kernel with WireGuard support and >have root access. > >-- >Yagmur Oymak -- Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.