From: Frank Behrens <frank@harz.behrens.de>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject: Wireguard for FreeBSD without iflib
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:29:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Jason,

I read your messages from the last days in the freebsd lists.
In the version before removal from freebsd and in your current
repository at https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-freebsd/ I see a problem.
I can't load the module, because I get the error:
Mar 17 20:07:53 <kern.crit> moon kernel: link_elf_obj: symbol
qgroup_if_io_tqg undefined
Mar 17 20:07:53 <kern.crit> moon kernel: linker_load_file:
/usr/local/src/wg/src/if_wg.ko - unsupported file type

I guess that is caused my the fact, that I do not have iflib in the
kernel and you have only a TASKQGROUP_DECLARE(if_io_tqg) in the source
and not TASKQGROUP_DEFINE(..).

Kind regards,
    Frank
--