* WireGuard Android: Cached resolved host
@ 2018-10-23 16:40 Heiko Friedel
From: Heiko Friedel @ 2018-10-23 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi all!

I'm using WireGurad on Android to connect to my home server with a
dynamic IP address. It can change from time to time.

When I need to reconnect due to achanged IP address, it seems that
WireGurad is using a cached hostname and not re-resolving it. I have to
"force stop" the app.

Is there a specific reason for caching the hostname?

It would also be great if WireGurad re-resolves the hostname when the
handshake (keep alive) has timed out.

Thank you,
Heiko