* Wish - Add PostUp/PostDown per peer section
@ 2023-02-20  9:33 Daniel
From: Daniel @ 2023-02-20  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello. Would it be possible to add the PostUp and PostDown commands in
peer section ?

Ex. of use case: dynamically add route when a peer connect

Have a nice day
--
Daniel

* Re: Wish - Add PostUp/PostDown per peer section
@ 2023-02-20 11:29 ` FingerlessGloves
From: FingerlessGloves @ 2023-02-20 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel; +Cc: wireguard

This would be very handy.

Currently we have a python script that reads in the peers and
add/removes ARP entries from the physical interface, which runs as a
service and checks WireGuard every 10 seconds 😅.

---
FingerlessGloves