Hi! I'm new to WireGuard and a formerly user with some experiences on OpenVPN with complex setups but sometimes (I believe) a tools must be changed ;-) Now my environment will be migrated to WireGuard and I have wrote a little shell script to get a status page for my peerings. If you are interested on this script please visit the following site: https://activezone.de/wireguard/ A screenshot let you know what type of information the script offers as HTML output on your webserver. My WireGuard server has no WWW interface but I connecting from a webserver to the system with WireGuard over SSH by a simple CGI and then I fetch the output of a script named "wireguardinfo". However! Use/modify it on your own risk and I hope some users of WireGuard have some benefits on this script. Thank you for WireGuard. A easy to configure VPN solution! -- Best regards, Markus Better Privacy with PGP encrypted Mail: http://activezone.de/pgp/ Fingerprint: 58C5 8BAF 6FCE B24F 1881 B5B8 F2A8 E1D0 484B 0054 Threema ID: 7ZRET2JY „Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“ -- Benjamin Franklin