From: Steven Honson <steven@honson.id.au>
To: danny.korpan@mailbox.org
Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: Routing only to latest peer in the config list seems to work
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 20:21:55 +1000	[thread overview]

Hi Danny,

Have you also changed the mask for each of the peers on your central node to /32? If not you’ll need to do this, as leaving them as /24 still effectively makes them all the same route. Ie 192.168.50.1/24 and 192.168.50.2/24 are both the same still. The “AllowedIPs" on the central node to be 192.168.50.1/32, 192.168.50.2/32 etc in your example.

You can leave the “Address” IPs with a /24 mask.

Are you able to share an updated copy of your configs?

Cheers,
Steven