unsubscribe On 11/19/20 10:59 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > So, the emphatic takeaway here seems to be that we're not going to > suddenly ditch 25% of people. So, the recent v0.2.y series released > has amped up support for Windows 7, including automatic detection of > KB2921916. > > We'll revisit the discussion in some amount of time if the market > share seems to be decreasing. > > I did notice, in the course of using Windows 7 to develop for it, that > every once in a while, the whole screen will fill up with a notice > saying WARNING, WINDOWS 7 IS EOL'D or something to that extent. We'll > see what effect that has. > > Jason