Hi! I have build some complex wireguard setups in the past based on Debian Linux (OSPF meshed [..]) but currently I miss a configuration option like 'address' or 'outgoing-address' in my configuration files. The current wireguard endpoint server is a "small cluster" with two nodes. Each node has a 802.3ad-channel (IX-uplink) and a etherchannel-bond to the other node. Both nodes are in the same 19"-Case (2x PCEngines APU4C4 boards). I wish the endpoint was able to pick a explicit outgoing IP address to connect the other endpoint over the 802.3ad interface but the uplink interface address is not recommend for me. What do you think about it? Best regards, Markus