WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Matt Layher <mdlayher@gmail.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: DNS search domain support in wg-quick
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 14:55:48 -0400

I probably should have tried this sooner, but yep, the PostUp works by
stealing what wg-quick is doing with resolvconf, and if you also also
set DNS nameservers in the same statement:

PostUp = echo -e "nameserver 192.168.1.1 fd00::1\nsearch lan.example.com
lan.ipv4.example.com lan.ipv6.example.com" | resolvconf -a tun.%i -m 0 -x

- Matt