* Re: wireguard-apple localization
@ 2021-10-14  7:19 Eugenio Tampieri
From: Eugenio Tampieri @ 2021-10-14  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eiji Tanioka; +Cc: wireguard

I’ve had a look at Crowdin and I’ve contributed a few strings. However, crowdin is missing a few strings, such as tunnelStatusAddendumOnDemand and tunnelListCaptionOnDemand.
Kindly,

Eugenio Tampieri

> Il giorno 14 ott 2021, alle ore 05:55, Eiji Tanioka <tanioka404@gmail.com> ha scritto:

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]

* Re: wireguard-apple localization
@ 2021-10-14  3:55 ` Eiji Tanioka
From: Eiji Tanioka @ 2021-10-14  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eugenio Tampieri; +Cc: wireguard

Hi,

When I did Japanese localization before, I was told to use Crowdin.
https://crowdin.com/project/WireGuard

I think you have to create an account and contact the project manager.

Hope this helps.

@ 2021-10-13 11:02 Eugenio Tampieri