* Android 12 kernel module
@ 2021-09-19  0:42 Jeff L
From: Jeff L @ 2021-09-19  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

​I recall reading last year that the kernel module had made it into Android 12.  I'm currently using beta 5, with the Wireguard app, but it still reports that it's using the Go userspace backend in the app.

Does this mean that the kernel module isn't active?  What's the status of the kernel module support in Android 12?  Does support need to be added to the app, or are there other barriers to getting it working?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-19  2:16 UTC | newest]