Hi everyone, I’ve been using wg-quick on macOS for quite some time now, and I install/update using Homebrew (in case that’s relevant). When my MacBook Pro recovers from sleep, or has been connected to a tunnel for a long while, the output of ‘sudo wg show’ changes and - lacking a better way to explain - has ‘forgotten’ the interface/VPN name. For example, if I connect to AzireVPN and issue ‘sudo wg show’ I will see: interface: azirevpn-uk1 public key: OEvWF8cPiqsBxevKubnz/AbMxsZmBJvBRE35PItYZUw= private key: (hidden) listening port: 53821 But after recovering from sleep, or if the tunnel has been up a long time, it changes to: interface: utun1 public key: OEvWF8cPiqsBxevKubnz/AbMxsZmBJvBRE35PItYZUw= private key: (hidden) listening port: 53821 Is this a bug, a feature, or something else? It’s not the end of the world, but since I have access to multiple VPN endpoints I always end up having to ‘curl ipinfo.io’ to remind myself to which service I’m connected (eg if I’m doing something that needs a public IP, or an IP in a particular country). It’d be nice if the interface name was always remembered, as it is on Linux. Best wishes, Lee