WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* wg flush conf?
@ 2020-09-08  0:11 John Smith
From: John Smith @ 2020-09-08  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

There doesn't appear to be a wg command to flush the config (leave the
wg interface alone)

If this is incorrect please let me know. Otherwise this is a feature request.

For now I'm resorting to having a 'dummy' flush.conf with a random
privkey and no peers and setconf'ing it to devices I want flushed.

only message in thread, back to index