Den ons 17 juli 2019 kl 22:53 skrev Roman Mamedov : > On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 12:38:01 +0200 > Christopher Bachner wrote: > > In htop I can see that one of the 4 cores is running at 99%. So I assume > > that is the bottleneck. > > Is there a way to improve this? I assume it does not matter which side is > > the server and which is the client? > > You can see that the load from WireGuard encryption is about 42-43% per > each > core. But the thing is, one of them (the 1st) also gets to process > interrupt > load from the NIC, and that consumes the rest of it, causing the > bottleneck. In > theory, if you could limit WG to run encryption on all cores EXCEPT the > first > one, then maaaaybe... > > With taskset you should be able to: https://www.howtoforge.com/linux-taskset-command/ -- May the most significant bit of your life be positive.