The project builds on a linux host. On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 1:06 PM David Cowden wrote: > When building for android, I am seeing a linker error because the build > system is trying to pass an unsupported `-r` flag. I'm trying to build on > macOS. Does wireguard-android need to be built on Linux (or with a gcc > toolchain) right now, or is this an ndk issue, or a CMAKE configuration > issue? Here's the abridged error: > > ln -sfrt ./src/git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-go/ratelimiter/ > ../wireguard-go/ratelimiter/ratelimiter.go; ... > ln: illegal option -- r > usage: ln [-Ffhinsv] source_file [target_file] > ln [-Ffhinsv] source_file ... target_dir > link source_file target_file > > Thanks, > David >