WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: bhashkar prakash Singh <singh.bhashkar@gmail.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Wiregaurd integration to private project
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 13:02:36 +0530

Hi,

I want to integrate Wireguard to my confidential project. I see Wireguard
source code is under GPLv2, if I add any patch to Wiregaurd source code to
work with my confidentail project, do I need to publish complete source
code along with my project source code ?

Any other pointer how I can start work to integrate Wireguard in my project
will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhashkar