From: Lars Francke <lars.francke@gmail.com>
To: phil@sunfi.sh
Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: Question about AllowedIPs and proper "mesh" setup
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 21:41:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Phil, Matthias,

thanks for the answers. I haven't received Matthias answer but I can see it
in the archive.

The reason I wanted to do it the way I initially described is laziness. I'm
setting up the machines using Ansible[0]. It'd be great if I didn't need
any special cases but it seems that that's going to be way easier than
figuring out another way (which doesn't even seem to exist yet) ;-)

Thank you both!

Cheers,
Lars

[0] <https://github.com/opencore/ansible_wireguard> (It's not beautiful but