* Wireguard iOS: runtime hardening prevents simulator builds from running
@ 2019-10-31  7:18 Frédéric Sagnes
From: Frédéric Sagnes @ 2019-10-31  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi everyone!

Jason and I spent a bit of time trying to figure out a crash when starting
the app on the simulator, which we then figured out was caused by having
the hardened runtime option turned on for iOS targets which is only meant
for macOS targets. Could we merge rc/disable-hardening into master to fix
the issue for future contributors?

Thanks,

Fred