* Android: Cannot toggle the quick setting tile on a locked screen
@ 2020-01-07  6:43 Arpit Gupta
From: Arpit Gupta @ 2020-01-07  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi

I can't say for sure when this behavior changed where I cannot toggle quick
setting option for WireGuard when the phone is locked.

I know this was working in December so not sure if the December update for
Android changed something or if this was an explicit change in the Android
app.

Wanted to see if any one else is seeing similar behavior and if there is
anything that can be done about it?

I was using Tasker to automate toggling the quick setting when ever I was
not connected to a specific WiFi network. That automation no longer works
because I need to unlock the phone before that setting can be toggled.

--
Arpit

* Re: Android: Cannot toggle the quick setting tile on a locked screen
@ 2020-01-09  8:44 ` Kai Haberzettl
From: Kai Haberzettl @ 2020-01-09  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

What Device and ROM are you using? Samsung OneUI has a specific setting as
to whether network settings should be available on the lock screen or not.
I don't see this in AOSP. Look for something like this in your settings, it
might help.

@ 2020-01-11  5:07   ` simon
From: simon @ 2020-01-11  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard