Hi again, I managed to enable the interface by sending a tap event through the adb shell ("input tap 1000 100"), which brought the tunnel editor, from which it is possible to navigate to the enable button. And the answer is... It works! I could verify that, when using a browser on the Fire TV, my public address was the one of my VPN server. Quite handy if you want to take your stick on holidays and still be able to watch content from your home country, for example. This is obviously hacky. In order to be usable, the app would need to handle the navigation key events. I noticed that It already handles KEYCODE_BACK, so I guess this could go together. Amazon has a section about it on their documentation [1]. Cheers, Christophe-Marie [1]: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/fire-tv/remote-input.html On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 12:07 AM Christophe-Marie Duquesne wrote: > Looks like the intent com.wireguard.android.action.SET_TUNNEL_UP does not > do much. I tried to start the tunnel like this: > > am broadcast -a com.wireguard.android.action.SET_TUNNEL_UP -e tunnel wg0 > -n com.wireguard.android/.model.TunnelManager > > After further investigation, the code to handle this intent is deactivated > [1]. Any help would be appreciated! > > [1]: > https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-android/tree/app/src/main/java/com/wireguard/android/model/TunnelManager.java#n275 >