* WireGuard @ FOSDEM -- Meetup
@ 2019-01-25 18:28 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2019-01-25 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey folks,

I think I'll head to FOSDEM next weekend. Is there interest on the
list in some sort of meetup and discussion there? If so, is somebody
who's familiar with the FODEM ins-and-outs willing to work out finding
a room and scheduling?

Regards,
Jason

* Re: WireGuard @ FOSDEM -- Meetup
@ 2019-01-26  9:30 ` Bert Vermeulen
From: Bert Vermeulen @ 2019-01-26  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/25/2019 07:28 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I think I'll head to FOSDEM next weekend. Is there interest on the
> list in some sort of meetup and discussion there? If so, is somebody
> who's familiar with the FODEM ins-and-outs willing to work out finding
> a room and scheduling?

Jason,

You're several months too late for that. However, it's not uncommon for
"unofficial" developer teams to just occupy a table in one of the
cafetarias, and just meet up there for however long they want.

--
Bert Vermeulen
bert@biot.com

* Re: WireGuard @ FOSDEM -- Meetup