WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
To: eric@bluelinelabs.com
Subject: Re: Android app whitelist/blacklist feature
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 04:21:08 +0200

Hey Eric,

Sorry for not responding earlier when you sent this to me directly.
I'm glad you sent it here and Samuel caught it, so your nice idea
won't go to waste.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 2:22 AM Eric Kuck <eric@bluelinelabs.com> wrote:
> If I were to do the work I initially proposed (new fragment + GoBackend i=
mplementation), would this be enough to get merged?

No, but I can write the C part and just provide you with some sane
interface for passing off the relevant information to wg-quick. Send
me offlist an SSH key, and I'll give you commit access to branches
that begin with `ek/`.

> My proposal is to add another Fragment that=E2=80=99s just a list of all =
apps installed on the phone with check boxes next to them.

How would one get to the Fragment? From the overflow menu, or from the
settings? I suspect the settings would be a more natural place for it.
Or were you thinking that this would actually be part of each
individual tunnel profile, stored within the configuration for the
tunnel somehow?

Regards,
Jason