WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* using wireguard intents from tasker?
@ 2019-10-19  8:42 Franz Schwartau
From: Franz Schwartau @ 2019-10-19  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi!

The commit

https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-android/commit/?id=402d59a4ecfa5b65ac69f9a30521b2425d32209b

intruduces the intents

com.wireguard.android.action.SET_TUNNEL_UP
com.wireguard.android.action.SET_TUNNEL_DOWN

Is it possible to trigger them from tasker?

https://tasker.joaoapps.com/userguide/en/intents.html

It did some tests on my own but they didn't succeed. Did someone had any success sending intents to wireguard from tasker?

	Best regards
		Franz

* Re: using wireguard intents from tasker?
@ 2019-11-27 12:27 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2019-11-27 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

See https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-android/tree/app/src/main/java/com/wireguard/android/model/TunnelManager.java#n260

  /* We disable the below, for now, as the security model of allowing this
             * might take a bit more consideration.
             */
            if (true)
                return;

If you have a suggestion, feel free to share it.