* seems that https://www.wintun.net/ down?
@ 2022-06-28 17:28 Clint Dovholuk
From: Clint Dovholuk @ 2022-06-28 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Is this expected? We grab the distributions of wintun to use in our builds
but are having trouble getting them now. Should we be caching these on our
own servers to avoid the bandwidth costs to wintun?

Thanks
-Clint

* Re: seems that https://www.wintun.net/ down?
@ 2022-06-28 17:59 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2022-06-28 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Equinix Metal had a network connectivity incident and during the
resolution apparently unplugged a server. Things are back up now. They
told me the hardware I'm using is deprecated anyway, so I'll be
migrating to a more reliable machine in the next few days.

Jason