* Wireguard fails on recent updates for OpenWRT on Turris Omnia, but same versions work on other (Linksys) routers with same CPU
@ 2018-07-10 20:57 mike@farmwald.com
From: mike@farmwald.com @ 2018-07-10 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I'm not sure how to debug this, but the same wireguard configuration works
on a Linksys with the same CPU.
I realize I'm not posting enough information to help, but I'm hoping
someone else has seen the same problem and can save me time narrowing down
the problem. Since it happens on two different Turris Omnias, I'm guessing
the problem the OpenWRT release for Turris has a problem. I have a third
omnia with a much older version of OpenWRT and hence wireguiard which
seems to work fine.
Otherwise, I'll post more later.