WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject: Re: WireGuard removed from Google Play Store, rectification in progress
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 22:12:16 +0200

Hi again,

I expected to send this email sometime next week due to usual Play
Store review process delays, but it seems like the attention the prior
email received has sped up the process considerably. This is a notice
that the app has been relisted on the Play Store in its usual
location: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wireguard.android
. Sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused users, or caused
developers who depend on the availability of our app for use by their
own users. We won't be making any similar changes unless we're certain
that we won't be delisted.

Regards,
Jason