WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject: sunsetting SUSE 15.1 support, now that 15.2 is out and deployed
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:28:31 +0200

Hi,

I released a new wireguard-linux-compat snapshot today, which has
support for SUSE 15.1. With WireGuard being in SUSE 15.2 natively,
it's time to sunset our compatibility support for 15.1. Therefore, I
intend to drop support for 15.1 in either our next release or the
release after the next release. If this poses a _major_ problem for
anybody, please speak up, mentioning why it's inconvenient for you to
update to 15.2, as well as the size of your deployment. Feel free to
email me privately if these aren't details you can disclose publicly.

Thanks,
Jason