* The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-03 21:46 Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2018-12-03 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

The links redirect to youtube.

Zinc
https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/2/contributions/254/attachments/152/225/go

WireGuard
https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/2/contributions/66/attachments/158/240/go

* Re: The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-04  0:47 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2018-12-04  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Bruno. I've updated the webpage with these:
https://www.wireguard.com/presentations/

* Re: The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-04  7:15   ` Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2018-12-04  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 01:47:41 +0100,
  "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com> wrote:
>Thanks Bruno. I've updated the webpage with these:
>https://www.wireguard.com/presentations/

I've never been able to find a link to the presentations starting from the
main wireguard page. There is probably a link to it someplace as searches
find the presentations, but it would be nice if there was an easy to find
link from the main page to make it easier to get to (without a separate
bookmark).

* Re: The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-04  7:55     ` Aleksa Sarai
From: Aleksa Sarai @ 2018-12-04  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2018-12-04, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
> > Thanks Bruno. I've updated the webpage with these:
> > https://www.wireguard.com/presentations/
>
> I've never been able to find a link to the presentations starting from the
> main wireguard page. There is probably a link to it someplace as searches
> find the presentations, but it would be nice if there was an easy to find
> link from the main page to make it easier to get to (without a separate
> bookmark).

Interworkings > Presentations is a link to this page.

--
Aleksa Sarai
Senior Software Engineer (Containers)

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* Re: The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-04  8:03       ` Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2018-12-04  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 18:55:49 +1100,
  Aleksa Sarai <cyphar@cyphar.com> wrote:
>On 2018-12-04, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
>> > Thanks Bruno. I've updated the webpage with these:
>> > https://www.wireguard.com/presentations/
>>
>> I've never been able to find a link to the presentations starting from the
>> main wireguard page. There is probably a link to it someplace as searches
>> find the presentations, but it would be nice if there was an easy to find
>> link from the main page to make it easier to get to (without a separate
>> bookmark).
>
>Interworkings > Presentations is a link to this page.

Thanks. That explains why I can't get there, even though there is a path.
That drop down appears to only work with javascript enabled, which I don't
normally have enabled.

* Re: The Linux Plumbers Conference videos are up
@ 2018-12-04  8:15         ` Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2018-12-04  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 02:03:47 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

>Thanks. That explains why I can't get there, even though there is a
>path. That drop down appears to only work with javascript enabled,
>which I don't normally have enabled.

This might be a gecko bug. When I use lynx I see the dropdown. The code
doesn't look like it should need javascript to be displayed.