WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Claude Richoux <crichoux@janestreet.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Wireguard-rs implementation
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:30:50 -0400

Hi there,
I am reimplementing the noise protocol, and I decided to test against
wireguard-rs to check my KDFs. After some confusion, I noticed that the
Blake2s HMAC function is incorrect (it disagrees with pycryptodome,
openssl, and Cloudflare's BoringTun implementation). I guess I'm just
wondering what the status is on wireguard-rs? I saw it on git, so I assumed
it was working, but maybe not?
Thanks!
Claude Richoux