On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 2:27 PM Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > I'm pretty elated, as getting v1 out the door marks a major milestone. > > I expect for the first submission to be mercilessly criticized from > all sorts of interesting and useful angles. There will most certainly > be a v2, and it will be better because of whatever intense criticism > received from v1. So hold on tight: a wild process is about to begin. > Congrats! You've put a lot of work into this, and put up with a lot of grief for it as well. Critical review not withstanding, having a community actively using it in prod lends a lot of weight to your submission. -Reuben