Hi Folks, I'm new to the mailing list and community. If I missed some rules or otherwise commit a faux pas, please let me know. I searched the mailing list archives and didn't find any discussion of a MacOS/darwin kernel module (kext) for WireGuard. I see it was implemented using Apple's Network Extension API in the wireguard-ios repository and there's the wireguard-go implementation as well. I'm not an expert. Would anyone care to share their thoughts/opinions on using Darwin's Network Kernel Extensions to implement WireGuard? Thanks, Ben