WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* [BUG] iOS client (0.0.20190107) sometimes kills WiFi connections/switches to LTE
@ 2019-01-24 19:52 John
From: John @ 2019-01-24 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I reported this a few releases ago[1] and it unfortunately it still
seems to be affecting the latest iOS app.

I found a new wrinkle: if I intentionally add a duplicate profile in
the app to my home VPN, the bug is only present when I connect to the
first profile.  When the bug is triggered (ie the iPhone's icon for
WiFi disappears and the LTE icon appears), I can disconnect from the
first profile in the app, and then connect to the 2nd profile in the
app, and I appear to be back on WiFi using the VPN.

1. https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2018-November/003588.html

only message in thread, back to index