I have been using the iOS app on several late model iPhones without issue with the exception of one WiFi network. The problem I experience (iPhone 7 and iPhone X) is a functional flow of encrypted data via WireGuard upon an initial connection, but eventually, data stops flowing/no apps on the phone work (Safari, Facebook, etc.). I have to disconnect from the WiFi and reconnect to resume encryption but this cycle repeats. I see lines in the log on the client that look like the excerpt below (complete log is attached). Since it's happening only on one specific WiFi network, I'm thinking the problem might reside in the configuration of that WiFi router somehow (I do not have admin access to it). I am interested in your thoughts. [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Retrying handshake because we stopped hearing back after 15 seconds [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Sending handshake initiation [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Handshake did not complete after 5 seconds, retrying (try 2) [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Sending handshake initiation [NET] Network change detected with unsatisfied route and interface order [en0, utun2, pdp_ip0] [NET] DNS64: mapped 75.xxx.xxx.xxx to itself. [NET] UAPI: Transition to peer configuration [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - UAPI: Updating endpoint [NET] Routine: receive incoming IPv4 - stopped [NET] Routine: receive incoming IPv6 - stopped [NET] Routine: receive incoming IPv4 - started [NET] Routine: receive incoming IPv6 - started [NET] UDP bind has been updated [NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Sending keepalive packet NET] peer(UDe2…Jcno) - Failed to send data packet write udp4 0.0.0.0:49729->75.xxx.xxx.xxx:51820: sendto: network is unreachable