I have been having problems on my Android phone (Moto G4) with the Google Play Store. New apps refuse to download, and existing apps refuse to update. I had an early version of Wireguard installed on this phone. I caught an offhand comment from someone on this list who was having a similar problem, so in an act of "just try things out to see what might fix things", I uninstalled Wireguard. Now the Google Play Store works just fine. Sorry, not enough detail to debug this yet, but when I get a few months worth of app updates installed (!) I'll let you know when I reinstall Wireguard whether it breaks things or not. Suggestions for debugging tools welcomed. whew, thought I needed a new phone, Ed -- Edward Vielmetti +1 734 330 2465 edward.vielmetti@gmail.com