From: Frederick Ding <frederick@frederickding.com>
To: lists@coryfields.com
Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: wireguard-android broken after update to Android 10
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 23:07:56 +0200	[thread overview]

Pixel 3 user here on Android 10. Have you checked whether all packets are
not getting through, or whether it's just appearing that way due to DNS
issues? Maybe try deactivating the Private DNS (which may use DNS over
HTTP) setting in Network & Internet settings and see if that helps? Or try
using Hurricane Electric's net tools app to try pinging an IP address by
number to see where things are breaking...