On Monday, December 9, 2019 3:53 PM, Fredrik Strömberg wrote: > On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:46 PM Daniel Kahn Gillmor > dkg@fifthhorseman.net wrote: > > > On Mon 2019-12-09 11:12:23 +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > > > > I'm happy to announce that WireGuard has been merged into Dave > > > Miller's net-next tree. That means when Linus Torvalds opens up his > > > tree for Linux 5.6, Dave will send a pull request to Linus, and > > > WireGuard will wind up in Linux 5.6. > > > > Congratulations! This is excellent news. > > I know the path to this process is a long and winding one, and involves > > lots of changes and compromises. but i am really glad that this project > > has stuck through it all. The additional reach for the project (both in > > terms of users and in terms of developer eyeballs) is huge. > > Looking forward to thinking through what possibilities open up next > > here... > > I couldn't agree more. This is great news. Congratulations! > > WireGuard mailing list > WireGuard@lists.zx2c4.com > https://lists.zx2c4.com/mailman/listinfo/wireguard It's a big moment for you and for the project Jason, its been a long journey and the community thanks you for your tireless efforts. Congrats!