WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "-.-" <alias84@protonmail.com>
To: "wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com" <wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com>
Subject: Wireguard to route server traffic on same machine
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 17:45:26 +0000

Dear all,

I am trying to configure WG to run in a docker, maybe through portainer to route all the traffic of a nextcloud server on the same machine (raspberry pi 4).

I have managed to have the sever, the containers with WG running (?) on it. Can i ask you support on the .yaml config (server or client) and the config of WG per se?

script.yaml used:

version: "2.1"

services:

wireguard:

image: linuxserver/wireguard

container_name: wireguard

cap_add:

- NET_ADMIN

- SYS_MODULE

environment:

- PUID=1000(pi)

- PGID=1000(pi)

- SERVERURL=   "Address of my server, the same of raspberry"

- SERVERPORT=51820

- PEERS=1

- PEERDNS=[ ]"Address of my server, the same of raspberry"

volumes:

- /path/to/appdata/config:/config

- /lib/modules:/lib/modules

ports: