Hi, I am using WireGuard on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian Stretch and 4.14.98-v7+ kernel. Now this works great for me and is very efficient, however I tried to add a lot of routes on one of the "spoke/client" nodes, 517 routes to be exact. If I do this, WireGuard stops working, tcpdump shows the traffic being sent out the wg0 interface but never actually being processed by wireguard, meaning the encapsulated packet to the "hub" never leaves. So I tried doing this with wg instead of wg-quick and this works fine until I actually add a lot of the routes to the routing table, the sweet spot seems to be 384. If 383 routes are present in the routing table, wg will still work but if I add one more, all previously working ones dont anymore, if I reduce it again to <=383 then it starts working again. wg itself doesnt mind having all those routes (wg show) but I wonder if it tries to read the routing table as well for some reason? Appreciate any insight/help on this, thanks. Chris