WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Presentation
@ 2018-12-01 20:07 Jean-Denis Girard
From: Jean-Denis Girard @ 2018-12-01 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1071 bytes --]

Hi list,

I'll be doing a presentation / demo of WireGuard to the members of
CLUSIR Tahiti (https://www.clusir-tahiti.org/) on December 13th. My
presentation will mainly be based on the materials available on the
WireGuard website.

I've been using WireGuard on Linux and Android for some time, but only
in a very basic way: mainly establish peer to peer tunnels. I like WG
because it is easy to setup, light, and secure. My main gripe with WG is
the Android client caching resolved host (as reported on the list
before:
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2018-October/003508.html).
Also I haven't found a way to log incoming connections on the WG servers.

I would be interested if some people could share advanced usage of
WireGuard, especially setups that would have been difficult to achieve
with other VPN technologies.

You can contact me off list.

Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527