WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Derrick Lyndon Pallas <derrick@pallas.us>
Subject: New: wgnlpy = WireGuard + Netlink + Python
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 18:16:57 -0700

I just released v0.0.1 of wgnlpy [1], a WireGuard Netlink connector for
Python.

It does not support the full range of Netlink operations at the moment.
Specifically, set_interface and set_peer only operate on a single peer
at time. (It is possible to clear peers or allowedips in bulk, however.)
I am considering adding something similar to getconf/setconf using with
configparser.

It probably only works in python3. (Read: I only tested with Python 3.7.)

License: MIT

Enjoy, ~Derrick

[1] https://github.com/ArgosyLabs/wgnlpy