From: Matt Layher <mdlayher@gmail.com>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject: Re: wireguardnl: Go package for interacting with WireGuard via generic netlink
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:59:12 -0400	[thread overview]

An update for those on the list, I've implemented Jason's requested name
change and the API is now set up to allow seamless kernel and userspace
implementations via https://godoc.org/github.com/mdlayher/wireguardctrl.

I will explicitly encourage callers to use this interface rather than
the "wireguardnl" package, unless we do end up with useful
netlink-specific functionality like the situation I described previously.

I'll keep working on this for now and report back when I have a working
userspace implementation.  Should be quite straightforward compared to
dealing with netlink! :)

- Matt