WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
       [not found] <mailman.1.1538128801.16643.wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com>
@ 2018-09-28 10:09 ` Brian Candler
From: Brian Candler @ 2018-09-28 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

On 28/09/2018 11:00, wireguard-request@lists.zx2c4.com wrote:
> Failed to send data packet write udp6 [::]:49896->[2607:7700:0:8::48ca:860f]:51820
>
> This is interesting because the DNS name my client interface is pointed at does not have a AAAA record.

But does it have IPv4 address 72.202.134.15? (48ca:860f converted from
hex).  If so, that's DNS64 in action.

* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
@ 2018-10-02 12:44             ` Lane Russell
From: Lane Russell @ 2018-10-02 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Installed the new release and tried roaming from Fi service to WiFi, all appears to be working as expected. Thanks for following up!

* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
@ 2018-10-02  3:07           ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2018-10-02  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Lane,

The fix should be released. Let me know if that actually does the job.

Jason

* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
@ 2018-09-28 13:54         ` Lane Russell
From: Lane Russell @ 2018-09-28 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ah, thanks for your help! I'll be off to learn about XLAT/CLAT.

* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
@ 2018-09-28  4:43       ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2018-09-28  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Lane,

Ahh this is T-Mobile XLAT/CLAT happening. I'll put a fix for this into
the next android client release. Thanks for mentioning it.

Jason

* Re: Connection issues with Google Fi
@ 2018-09-28  4:38     ` Lane Russell
From: Lane Russell @ 2018-09-28  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Interesting, now that I have a better chance to look at this, I see that the logs show:

Failed to send data packet write udp6 [::]:49896->[2607:7700:0:8::48ca:860f]:51820

This is interesting because the DNS name my client interface is pointed at does not have a AAAA record.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

From: Lane Russell @ 2018-09-27 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-09-27 15:48 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2018-09-27 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)