WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Chris <wireguard@spam-free.eu>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: lineageos 17.1after autostart on boot tunnel not functioning
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 16:42:39 +0200

In answer to my own conribution and to further clarify the problem:
The server address was given as a DNS Name rather than an ip number.
Replacing it with the ip number, it works.
This probably means that wireguard tries to contact the server before DNS is
functioning.
And this does not change!!
I never had this problem with openvpn.
Chris