Workflows Archive on lore.kernel.org
* script to check "Signed-off-by:" tags
@ 2019-09-26 19:54 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-09-26 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: workflows

Like the previous script, I use this one to check the validity of s-o-b
tags.

It too is mostly entirely Stephen's work, I've only changed a few minor
things and made it stand-alone.

To use:
	verify_signedoff.sh GIT_RANGE

if all is good, script will print nothing out and exit with success.  If
there is a problem it will be printed out and the script will exit with
an error that you can check from any other program.

It too is 'shellcheck' clean, but I'm sure that there are other things
wrong with it, so feel free to point out problems.

thanks,

greg k-h