Workflows Archive on lore.kernel.org
* patch submission auth via OpenID/OAuth?
@ 2020-01-25 20:50 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2020-01-25 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: workflows

Along the lines using Patchwork to submit patches[1] would a
standalone web UI to relay git-generated emails using federated
identity from OpenID or OpenID Connect/OAuth providers be
something that could attract new users?

I've only implemented and used OpenID over a decade ago,
and the newer standards seem more complicated :<
However, OAuth2 seems widely adopted.  But I don't do the
social media thing at all, so I've never used it.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/workflows/20191010144150.hqiosvwolm3lmzp5@chatter.i7.local/

only message in thread, back to index