Workflows Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Michael Turquette <mturquette@baylibre.com>
To: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com>
Cc: workflows@vger.kernel.org,
	Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmail.com>,
	Aveek Basu <basu.aveek@gmail.com>,
	Stephen Boyd <sboyd@kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Explore ideas on workflows improvements with Google Summer of Code mentoring program?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:14:57 -0800

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:18 PM Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 9:38 PM Michael Turquette
> <mturquette@baylibre.com> wrote:
> >
> > I would be interested in learning more about the duties and
> > expectations of mentorship. Do you have a link? If it's not too much
> > work to add to my load then consider me interested.
> >

> The mentor GSoC guide tells you all you need to know:
>
> https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor/

Count me in. The project that I described would be a new solution or
utility, and commits may not go into an existing open source project.
Is that OK for GSoC? If not then I have a related project idea that
would include code contributions to an existing FOSS project on
github, but prefer the current submission as-is.

Best regards,
Mike

--
Michael Turquette